Jawebny is a web based system that is designed to handle all incoming customer feedback for organisations – centrally, rapidly and cost effectively. Web based and accessed via the internet, the system is able to handle all types of feedback from enquiries, commendations, complaints or appeals.
Developed to be user friendly and simple to use, all feedback generates an automated response that provides a unique reference number and a timeframe for response.
Feedback can be collected from a variety of sources besides the website and fed into the system by employees, feedback collected in person, by telephone, via the Call Centre or from written communications. Simple command buttons and drop menus ensure feedback is routed to the appropriate departments for action, each phase of the process monitored against a predetermined response time.
With its own inbuilt performance tracking feature, the Jawebny system allows organisations to monitor the response times and satisfaction levels for all types of feedback and prepare detailed reporting on volume and types of feedback, regional breakdown, demographics, operational performance and customer satisfaction.
Benefits of Jawebny
The benefits of the feedback management system are wide ranging, from analytical capability to cost reduction:
- Multi-lingual capability (supports English, Arabic and Urdu)
- Range of access points cater for employees and those with special needs
- Search, Alert and Audit Facilities
- Aligned to ISO 10002 Guidelines for Complaint Handling
- In-depth Trend and Root Cause Analysis
- Real-time Dashboards to monitor traffic and KPIs
- Online Reporting Routines
- Range of Reports includes Metrics for Specific Measures, Performance (KPIs) and Demographics
- Customer Satisfaction and Service Recovery Monitors
- No costly licences for multiple users
To download a copy of the Jawebny brochure, please click here.
For more information, please contact moc.clpsohtenull@ynbewaj