What is E-Learning?
‘E-Learning is the education of people via the internet, network or standalone device. It is essentially the network-enabled transfer of skills & knowledge.’
Ethos Consultancy’s latest Solution Learning Moments® has been designed to meet the shift in educational behaviour happening right now across the World and in the Middle East. Organisations are moving away from traditional classroom training to state of the art e-learning suites and learning ‘on the go’.
Learning Moments® is a Bi-Lingual Arabic and English E-Learning Platform which has been developed in conjunction with Global Leaders in the E-Learning Industry. Ethos’ clients can create Customer Service E-Learning courses through the Learning Moments® Platform. This will be done by liaising with clients to develop bespoke online training programs designed exclusively around the knowledge and skills requirements of their employees. This will create a learning experience which combines a unique mix of industry knowledge and compatibility for its users.
The interaction capabilities of Learning Moments® makes it educational as well as enjoyable, whilst supporting all levels of learning. This makes it as easy to use for beginners as it would be for hardened experts.
- Provides various levels of learning through all communication media including video, audio and text content
- Easily identifiable progress reports generated through the Management Reporting tool
- Multi Lingual Platform for Arabic and English courses
- Compatible with Laptops, Tablets and Smart Phones for Learning ‘On-the-Go’
- Open Source, therefore easily customised to the organisation’s requirements
- Provides easy to use functionality covering the learning needs of corporate enterprises
- Interactive capabilities helps create interest amongst delegates leading them to participate more actively in their learning programs
Additional information can be found in the following documents:
For more information, please contact: moc.clpsohtenull@stnemomgninrael