Customer Experience Journey mapping is a useful approach to map out the end to end customer experience providing valuable insights into your customer needs & expectations.
Ethos’ Customer Experience Consultants conduct journey mapping with the key objective of understanding the current customer experience of your organisation, identifying the potential pain points and where the opportunity exists for experience improvements.
Customer Experience Journey mapping can be conducted across all delivery and interaction channels including website, mobile App, social media, customer service centres, call centre and direct in- branch interaction.
OUR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE JOURNEY MAPPING APPROACH
Current State Journey Mapping
EXPERIENCE MAPPING WORKSHOPS
The objective of the Customer Experience mapping workshops is to:
- Map the “Customer Journey” end-to-end process for all the customer experience delivery channels
- Identify critical customer pain points, brainstorm solutions and create action plans to resolve
- Realize customer’s experience issues and improvement opportunities
BLUE PRINTING OF THE CUSTOMER JOURNEY
Best practice documentation of the customer journey on comprehensive blueprints that include the following integrations:
- Linkage to the service delivery back office processes and procedure
- Identification of the performance measures for the existing customer experience
- Linkage to the current enabling elements of the customer journey including the following resources: infrastructure, human resources and all potential requirements
Future State Journey Mapping
DOCUMENTATION OF THE FUTURE STATE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE & BLUEPRINTS
The Ethos Integrated Solution team will map future state customer journeys based on all the outputs and discussions in the Customer Journey mapping.
Our consultants and experts will plan the steps and tactics needed to achieve the goals and
improvements defined in the future state Journey maps.
CONSULTANCY INTERVENTION VISITS TO PROVIDE ADVISORY & SUPPORT
We can support your organisation through scheduled visits to help execute the implementation of the plans to achieve a completely engaged customer experience.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE JOURNEY MAP EXAMPLE
Speed up call answering times / increase number of available agents at peak time
Provide valet parking option for customers
Meet & greet team at Reception to deal with quick enquiries or direct customers
Introduce more self serve options and increase number of floor staff available to assist